The goal of cosmetic dental procedures is to change the way you look and feel about the appearance of your smile. One of the most popular cosmetic restorative procedures that can improve the looks of damaged teeth or stained teeth in just two visits, are dental veneers.
Dental veneers are also called porcelain veneers or just veneers. Dental veneers are slender, tailor-made shells, fabricated using tooth-coloured material to mask the front surface of the teeth to enhance the appearance.
Dental veneers do the following:
- Cover chipped or broken teeth.
- Conserve tooth structure.
- Match the color of the surrounding teeth.
- Correct teeth that are worn down.
- Cover stained or darkened teeth.
- Correct unevenly shaped teeth
- less tooth structure removed then crowns